100W Solar Panel
Shipping charges are calculated by weight at checkout.
Shipments typically arrive within seven business days.
Tracking number emailed upon checkout.
We currently only ship to the lower 48 States.
- 100W Monocrystalline solar panel charges 12V battery and have guaranteed positive tolerance
- Premium components and 'Grade A' solar cells to ensure durability and High Modules Conversion Efficiency
- Expandable with both series and parallel connection with mC4 connectors built in
- Framed in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes and generate excellent performance in low light environments
- Delivered ready with MC4 waterproof connectors and perfect for RV, Marine, Boat and Car applications
- 25 Year Performance Warranty
Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy most popular product!
High in power but sleek in size, this monocrystalline solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid application.
Use it for your RV when camping or beach trips with the family, either way the 100W Monocrystalline panel will give you the most efficiency per space.
With a set of MC4 connectors coming from the panel, connection with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid interests you then start with Renogy today!
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty