Solar Power Kit
Shipping charges are calculated by weight at checkout.
Shipments typically arrive within seven business days.
Tracking number emailed upon checkout.
We currently only ship to the lower 48 States.
The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further then ever before.
This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panel, one 10A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 12AWG Tray Cable, and one set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%, Polycrystalline 18.6%
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting